Upstate NY Babies
Options

DH cleaned the oven door and I wish it was dirty again...

The oven door was covered in yuck and since the house is on the market DH cleaned it until it is perfectly see-through.  Alex realized that he could see the food in the oven over the weekend and now yells for the light to be on...and he's spent the last 15 minute screaming for the chicken nuggets he can see cooking.

I can't wait for the novelty to wear off! 

Bianca image.

Re: DH cleaned the oven door and I wish it was dirty again...

• Options

Jules loves to look in the oven when the lights on too, I actually use it to distract her sometimes when I need to buy myself a few minutes for dinner.  The yelling doesn't sound like too much fun though :)

How is the house selling process going?  Are you waiting to sell before you and the boys join your DH?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options

The selling process is going ok...lots of showings and no bites.  (But I'm grateful that we have showings.)

DH is staying with my family and we'll moved to Syracuse once the house sells.  He's been coming home weekends, so it hasn't been too awful.

The weather has been good for us.  He's run the snow-blower on the weekends when he's been home, but then the snow melts.  Today was the first time that I actually had to shovel the driveway.  (We had a showing at 3:45...or else I would have just waited for it to melt tomorrow.  LOL) 

Bianca image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"