Pregnant after 35
Options

Happy Sunday PG over 35's :)

How is everyone feeling and doing these days?   :)     Time is ticking away and I am totally not prepared ... Still have yet to find a place to move too and really am getting frightened and have been having all kinds of weird dreams...

But other then that I feel great :)  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Happy Sunday PG over 35's :)

• Options
    Happy sunday to you too.... we're 34 weeks today...  42 days to go Surprise
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Feeling surprisingly good for the past week.  The bizarre pregnancy dreams started making a reappearance this week (probably because I am finally, for some reason, getting a decent amount of sleep again!). 

I am slowly but surely making progress in the nursery, but I have to admit I hate having to wear the stupid respirator mask when I'm staining the woodwork, and I can only manage about 2 hours of it a day before my back is killing me, my feet are swelling, and I have to quit for the day.  One more day on the woodwork and I'll be done, then I can paint the walls.  Then the fun decorating part starts!! 

I also filled out a registry even though I won't be having a shower, just so I can get the BRU registry rewards when I buy all of the stuff for myself and the completion coupon for anything I can wait to buy after the baby comes.  Discounts make mama happy. Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Feeling really good.  Tired til the end of the day, but good.  Lots of movement from this LO.  Summersaults and possibly cartwheels are the biggest thing.  More movement in the evening and during the night then previously.  Slowly getting things accomplished.  My DH's procrastination seems to be contagious.  YIKES!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Hey! One of us is under 35 for another two months, TYVM! :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"