January 2012 Moms

Overdue Check In

Still here.... Still no signs... Hopefully it comes soon!!

I had one painful contraction last night. Just one. And it lasted like 5 seconds lol. And didn't even really hurt that bad. I just happened to be awake letting my dog out and going pee when it happened so I felt it. Maybe I will finally start getting contractions today!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Overdue Check In

• Here! No signs either.

Groan.......at least I'm off work and can avoid humanity asking if I've had that baby yet....

• I am still here too!!! 41 weeks and 1 day today! I have an NST and ultrasound and I'm excited to see baby girl.  I also have had no contractions at all.  Just a few BH here and there.  Apparently my ute sucks.. :(

Last week I got my first internal and got my membranes swept and lost my plug two days after that.  I might ask her to sweep my membranes again since it seems like it did something for me! 

GL! Hope you get some contractions today!

• Loading the player...
  • One day short of 41 weeks and still waiting.  I am going in for NST and exam today and OB said we will probably be talking about inducing sometime soon so at the very least, I hope to have a plan(ish) by this afternoon.
  • Still here. I'm reading into each and every ache I have. Been having some BH but keep wishing they'd last longer! This kid is content!
  • I'm joining the club today.  No contractions or anything yet.  Scheduled to go in for induction on Thursday.  I really hope something happens before then!

• I'm also joining your club today.  And all this time, I've been convinced I'd go early!  I'm supposed to be induced tomorrow night but I am going to call my doctor's office today and get it pushed back to next Sunday.  As of Friday, I haven't dialated or effaced at all nor have I had any contractions so tomorrow night seems a bit premature for an induction.  But I started my maternity leave officially today so I'm enjoying not having to rush around getting ready for work this morning!

Married July 21, 2007

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've had only a few contractions this weekend.  I go in to be checked today before going to the hospital tonight to be started on Cervidil.  I'm hoping I'm dilated even a little.  I'd take half a centimeter even as I haven't had any progress so far.  But dilated or not, they start me on pitocin tomorrow morning.  I hope it doesn't turn out to be a mistake.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • I'm still here too. Wishing my LO wasn't quite so comfortable. =/ Everyday my induction date looms closer (Thurs) and I dread it. Pitocin sorta freaks me out and I would so rather LO choose her own birthday lol. We'll have our LO's soon, ladies!

Together - 11/9/08
         Married - 7/10/10
         Nt/Np - 1/14/11
        BFP! - 5/20/11 EDD - 1/25/12
        It's a girl! - 9/7/11
        A family of 3 - 2/2/12
        Nt/Np - 4/15/12
         BFP! - 5/16/13  EDD - 1/22/14
         Discovered baby's not growing w/ no heartbeat - 6/7/13      
        Natural M/C @ 6.5w - 6/15/13
        Nt/Np - 6/25/13
        BFP! - 10/25/13  EDD - 7/1/14
        Missed M/C (natural) - 11/5/13 @ 6w
        Nt/Np - 11/17/13
         BFP! - 5/29/14  EDD - 2/7/15
         It's a girl! - 9/19/14
        A family of 4 - 2/13/15
        Nt/Np - 4/9/15
        BFP! - 4/1/16  EDD - 12/05/16
    It's a boy! - 7/19/16
    A family of 5 - 12/10/16
    DH vasectomy - 3/30/17

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Yes, I am. Not fun!!! I hope something happens soon for everyone.

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS #1 - 6 years old
    DS #2 - 5 years old
    Baby #3 on the way!!!
  • 40w2d here.  Been on ML since last week and I'm starting to get stir crazy!  The house is spotless, bags are packed and repacked, I've baked so much my fridge and freezer are busting.  Haven't had any contractions in days.  No induction set, but I've come to terms with the fact that I'm having a February baby.
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"