Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Molar Pregnancy???? Anyone??? Experience/input needed!

SO- I went for a follow up visit after there was no growth at 6 weeks 1 day....and saw the nurse practitioner feels that I have a complete molar pregnancy... I go to the Dr tonight at 5 to get another ultrasound to confirm if it is indeed molar ( t hough I have been told she may not know for sure until after the d&c- which I dont want to have to get a d&c- but I guess I need to if there is the possibility of a molar pregnancy)... I read all about molar pregnancies this weekend and am FREAKED out- so I would like to hear about anyones experience/story who has had a molar pregnancy....

Thanks in advance!!!

BabyFruit Ticker BFP #7 2/4/13- EDD 10/20/13

Re: Molar Pregnancy???? Anyone??? Experience/input needed!

• Just curious-is that the term she used? Could it be a blighted ovum which is there's a sac or a cluster of sacs but no baby. I would ask your Dr. these questions too when you see him/her. If you feel uncomfortable getting a D&C speak up your concerns with your Dr. I had a blighted ovum earlier this month and it came out normally by itself. But your body doesn't always recognize what needs to be done and a D&C is in order sometimes. So sorry you're having to go through this awfulness right now. Keep us updated please.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • All molar pregnancies are vastly different, so please, please, please stop freaking yourself out with Google, etc. I know it's easier said than done, but try to clear your head until your appointment. I've been thinking of you a lot, and I hope your appointment goes well tonight. Please keep us posted. (hugs)
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"