Babies on the Brain
Options

Fertility books

Hi everyone :-)  I'm new to the bump (I used to post on the knot). I'm also new to this idea of thinking about pregnancy, and I wanted to do some reading about the subject. So far, I've come across two books that seem like they'd be helpful, but I wanted to get other people's opinions about them. The two books that I'm considering are:

Taking Charge of Your Fertility (Toni Weschler)

and

Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility (Sami David and Jill Blakeway) 

Does anyone think one is more informative/helpful than the other? Any help would be appreciated :-)

Re: Fertility books

• Options
    I read Taking Charge of Your Fertility and loved it.  I can't speak for the the Making Babies book though.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    Get the first one, that other one sounds like a load of crap.  If it was "proven", the known average for getting pregnant wouldn't be a year.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Okay you ladies just backed up what I already was thinking. Thanks for the input! :-)
  • Options

imagebtaylor19:
    I read Taking Charge of Your Fertility and loved it.  I can't speak for the the Making Babies book though.

This. Taking Charge of your Fertility is amazing.  I love it and I have refered to it even when not TTC, it taught me so much about my body I really did not know before and it's easily outlined and understandable.

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"