December 2010 Moms
Options

Weaning was successful!

I had written how I was down to nursing just Once at 5am and I was having trouble weaning that. Then thurs. I let her Cry for an hour then ended up just nursing her. Friday she stayed at my parents and slept through the night. I worked Sunday AM and she didn't wake up so I pumped before work-I'm not sure why (mom guilt prob.) anyway she slept 7:30-7:30 last night I think I'm in a dream where I have a child who sttn! Im sad our nursing relationship is over but we made it past my goal of one full year!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Weaning was successful!

• Options
    Congrats on nursing a year, I know weaning can be a struggle emotionally and logistically - we are on day 3 and I think we are officially done nursing now!

• Options
    Yay!  Go us!  It feels so good to get to that 1 year point...it also feels overwhelming to recap on all that we've been through so that our kids can have whats best for them!  I know that I'm extreemly proud that I was able to get through the tough breastfeeding times where I just wanted to give up.  We've officially fully weaned last tuesday so tomorrow will be a full week!  What a mix of emotions!
    photo 82cd8793-783f-431f-96f0-fcca1084a640_zpsc15e5cb6.jpgimage"Daisypath"> Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

photo d5624905-a6b6-418f-b278-83e809b23a24_zpsd0363f36.jpgBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats!  It is so nice to hear a "it wasn't a big deal" story.  I'm gearing myself up for nursing her for the last time tomorrow. Crying

image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Options
    imageEVM1216:

Congrats!  It is so nice to hear a "it wasn't a big deal" story.  I'm gearing myself up for nursing her for the last time tomorrow. Crying

It wasn't a big deal to actually do it....emotionally on the other hand I was conflicted for awhile that's why it took a month and a half to wean. Good luck!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Congratulations!

It's good to hear it wasn't super traumatic.  We're still morning and night nursing and I'm so conflicted over stopping that I can't even decide which feeding to work on next.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"