Baby Showers
Options

Registry?? What Am I Missing?? Check it out!

Re: Registry?? What Am I Missing?? Check it out!

• Options

Your second link doesn't work.

The first registry looked fine, but could possible have a couple things added, if you/she needs other things.  (Remember, you get to use a completion coupon on anything from your registry that isn't purchased by your due date). 

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Your BRU link doesn't work, but I think you did well with the target one. We actually registered for a lot of the same things, lol.
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Just from your Target registry, I'd suggest adding a few more things for when LO is older.  Baby spoons, little bowls & plates, more sippy cups and plastic bibs for meal times. 

Also, our crib soother was a life saver for us.  If there isn't one on your BRU registry, I'd definitely recommend it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

2nd link requires all your info.

The Target registry has very little on it.  Also, why 2 bathtubs?  We actually got two (I only registered for 1) and took them both back.  None of my kids liked the baby bathtubs (not enough water and they got cold I guess).  We just used the kitchen sink and it worked out really well.

• Options
    I saw two bathtubs and two highchair. I love the whale of a tub, even if it is a little bulky to store. Secondly, doesn't the Graco 2-in-1 do the same thing as the snugabunny bouncer? And finally, I think you'll be fine with just two sets of washcloths, unless you really like the different patterns. But if you're having twins, disregard all of this. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I didnt mean to have doubles of all that stuff! I thought I edited it...guess not lol now it is edited. :) Thanks for pointing that out!!!
  • Options

I worry I have to little too. My SIL's rule of thumb was :Give them lots of options. I hate when my friedns have showers and all they register for is big expensive stuff and they dont have any little stuff on there. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"