January 2011 Moms

we bought a house!!

Or, are in the process of buying a house! We close at the end of February.

I kept joking that we would have to buy a bigger house (we're renting a house right now) before P started walking. That was kind of a joke, but then a couple weeks ago all of a sudden I was like "HOUSE we need a house now now right now!" So 2 weeks later we found the perfect house for us. Big yard, big kitchen, playroom, wood floors... I am so excited!

Now. Help me decorate it!! What does your bedroom look like? Colors? Ideas?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: we bought a house!!

• that is awesome! i have NO martha stewart skill whatsoever so ill be no help. my bedroom is green gray and brown sort of...dark wood furniture that was so expensive but sucks in quality ..hate it now!! good luck!
  • WOOT WOOT! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Having a home is awesome!

I'm an earth tones chica. I have an evergreen color on my bedroom walls, and warm brown tones to contrast. I'd have antiqued white furniture to brighten it, but that will be saved for another time.

Here's a quickie peek at part of my bedroom (and I'd already taken this to show off my new bed set from my honey for our anniversary 9 days ago.)

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrsLynnyD:
    that is awesome! i have NO martha stewart skill whatsoever so ill be no help. my bedroom is green gray and brown sort of...dark wood furniture that was so expensive but sucks in quality ..hate it now!! good luck!

Hmmm, I like your style! 

• Congrats!!! We hope to buy a house soon as well!
  • imageAppleMomma:
    WOOT WOOT! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm an earth tones chica. I have an evergreen color on my bedroom walls, and warm brown tones to contrast. I'd have antiqued white furniture to brighten it, but that will be saved for another time.

Here's a quickie peek at part of my bedroom (and I'd already taken this to show off my new bed set from my honey for our anniversary 9 days ago.)

Oooh that's pretty! I love the green walls. I would do our room green, but P's room is going to be green, and the hall is a different green, and the kitchen will be kinda aqua/green, so I think I should branch out a little, lol.

I'm thinking gray. I keep seeing gray bedrooms on pinterest and I love it. Maybe with purple bedding, hmm...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageAppleMomma:
    WOOT WOOT! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Oooh that's pretty! I love the green walls. I would do our room green, but P's room is going to be green, and the hall is a different green, and the kitchen will be kinda aqua/green, so I think I should branch out a little, lol.

I'm thinking gray. I keep seeing gray bedrooms on pinterest and I love it. Maybe with purple bedding, hmm...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yay! Congrats!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on the new house!!

I am boring - our house is still the way it was new - white walls.  I suck at decorating - our furniture is over 16 years old (purchased right before we got married) and is a pine color.  We do not even have matching nightstands.

I love seeing other peoples pictures- maybe one day I will get inspired and do something.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!  That is awesome.

I'm also no help with decorating.  We've moved here a few months ago, and the only room I've painted is the kitchen.  I hate picking paint colors!

• Congrats!  You should post some pics!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"