Pregnant after 35

Intro - new from TTC after 35 & IF

Hi ladies!

I am so happy to be able to post here, I still can't believe it.  :)

My TTC story in a nutshell is in my sig, but the deal with those crazy betas is this:  first beta was 7.5 (scary low), but second one, 4 days later, had jumped to 71.  So it was doubling roughly every 24 hours.  My 3rd beta, 3 days after the 2nd, was 540!  I was ecstatic, but my RE is afraid it could be ectopic.  I don't have either tube, as I lost both to infection last summer.  I had no idea that tubal ectopic was a risk for me at all (silver lining to having lost them, right?)  but apparently there's a stump left (ew) and there's a chance the embryo could have implanted there.  From all the Google-ing I've done it seems my chance is very low, but I am still scared thanks to my RE.  He told us not to tell anyone about the pregnancy yet.  :(  I go back in for an ultrasound on the 2nd, to confirm the pregnancy is indeed in my uterus. 

In general I feel good about the situation, I think it's ok, but my husband is really scared and I admit fear creeps in from time to time for me as well.  This entire thing has been a ridiculous roller coaster so I guess why should this part be any different? 

So that's that... I am praying that I am here on this board for the long haul!!  Thanks for reading if you made it this far.  :)

Re: Intro - new from TTC after 35 & IF

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"