Babies on the Brain

Does anyone do these on BOTB?

GTKYs? Apparently I posted WAAYYY too many on TTGP. I still go on there but I don't post anymore GTKYs. 

Anyways, if anyone would like, I'll post one right now, and I swear, I won't post 5 million posts of GTKYs...

1. What is your favorite room in your house?

2. If you exercise, what kind do you do? And, do you prefer cardio or strength?

3. Have you ever been out of the country? Where?

4. When's your birthday? No need to post the year, just the date. =) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does anyone do these on BOTB?

• imageChristyML:

GTKYs? Apparently I posted WAAYYY too many on TTGP. I still go on there but I don't post anymore GTKYs. 

Anyways, if anyone would like, I'll post one right now, and I swear, I won't post 5 million posts of GTKYs...

1. What is your favorite room in your house? The bathroom; it is where I get clean and warm. It also is the room I feel safest in; if I'm going to the bathroom and a burglar comes in, he'd freak out and say "Oh sorry! I didn't know you were going to the bathroom" or if there's a fire, I've got tons of water in there....Yes I know, I'm weird...

2. If you exercise, what kind do you do? And, do you prefer cardio or strength? I have not started this year yet because I am not an outside exerciser, and I have to have certain clothes to go to the gym on the campus where MH goes to school. I like the sedentary bike though. It's easier on my knees. And I prefer Cardio.  

3. Have you ever been out of the country? Where? Yep! Mexico and Canada. 

4. When's your birthday? No need to post the year, just the date. =)November 28th

• imageChristyML:

1. What is your favorite room in your house? The bathroom; it is where I get clean and warm. It also is the room I feel safest in; if I'm going to the bathroom and a burglar comes in, he'd freak out and say "Oh sorry! I didn't know you were going to the bathroom" or if there's a fire, I've got tons of water in there....Yes I know, I'm weird...

2. If you exercise, what kind do you do? And, do you prefer cardio or strength? I have not started this year yet because I am not an outside exerciser, and I have to have certain clothes to go to the gym on the campus where MH goes to school. I like the sedentary bike though. It's easier on my knees. And I prefer Cardio.  

3. Have you ever been out of the country? Where? Yep! Mexico and Canada. 

4. When's your birthday? No need to post the year, just the date. =)November 28th

• Loading the player...
  • imageChristyML:

My living room. It's where the kids play, where I've nursed both kids and where we have family and friends. 

Crossfit! Best of both worlds. I have to say I do like running and Zumba now and then as well but Crossfit is by far my favorite workout. 

Lived in England for almost a year and visited Scotland, Wales, Spain, France Portugal, Ireland all while I was there. Have also been to Mexico several times.

Early April...that's all you get. ;)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageChristyML:

1. What is your favorite room in your house? My kitchen, I love to cook.  It takes away my stress, and I love cooking big meals for my husband.

2. If you exercise, what kind do you do? And, do you prefer cardio or strength? I have to do pt 3 days a week which is generally a mix of cardio and polymetrics.  On my own, I prefer Zumba and turbo kickboxing.

3. Have you ever been out of the country? Where?  I have been living in Germany for the past 5 years courtesy of Uncle Sam.  I have visited several countries in Europe during my time here; France, Spain, Canary Islands, Holland, Austria, Italy to name a few.  We cant wait to move back to the States this May though!

4. When's your birthday? No need to post the year, just the date. =)  Aug 6

• imageChristyML:

Family room.  That's the biggest room and where DH and I are the most.  

I don't really exercise but really NEED to start!

France, on a school trip about 5 years ago.  It was awesome since I got college credit that filled two degree requirements in one 3 week class that included a trip to Paris.  

Beginning of April.  

_DSC0132.jpg
  • imageprincess101:

I love my living room. It's where we spend all of our time and it's comfy

I hate exercising, so I don't do it. Sometimes I'll hike.

I've been to Germany and St Lucia

April 10th. Wow we have a lot of early April's in here

BabyFruit Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart BFP-11/10/11 ectopic. Methotrexate on 12/1/11. BFP #2-08/17/2012 FX for a ute-baby! 15DPO beta-387 HCG; 36 progesterone Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 1. What is your favorite room in your house?

Our guest bedroom because I love the colors and the decor.

I exercise at the gym 5 days a week for at least an hour. 30-45minutes of cardio (usually eliptical, sometimes walking the track) and then the rest of the time it's strength. I do the machines like chest, shoulder presses, standing calf raises, adductor, abductor, leg press,curls,extensions, arm curls etc..

Bahamas on a mission's trip in HS (2002), and last April dh and I went on a western Carribean cruise for our honeymoon.

September 17

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. What is your favorite room in your house? Probably the living room. I live in a 2br apt, so there's not much to choose from.

2. If you exercise, what kind do you do? And, do you prefer cardio or strength? I started running/walking a week ago. :D So far, so good.

3. Have you ever been out of the country? Where? I went to Rome, Paris, and London on a photography club trip in jr college in 2005. I'd really like to go to Scotland some day.

4. When's your birthday? No need to post the year, just the date. =) Oct 14

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • imageChristyML:

The living room, we spend all of our time there. 

I prefer cardio in the form of running which is why I keep failing at 30 DS. I am a wuss when it comes to strength. 

Nope, but I would love to go to Italy one day 

Nov. 5 

• imageChristyML:

The kitchen - I love to cook and we have an open floor plan downstairs so I can actually see the family room and dining room from the kitchen.  I love hosting dinners and being able to hang out with company while cooking.

I prefer cardio.  I was a runner before my pregnancy (3 miles 3-4x a week) but got out of the habit in the first trimester due horrible morning sickness.  Today is my 6 week pp appointment, so I'm hoping to get cleared for working out so I can start running again.  I also got the Kinect for Christmas, and a dance and zumba game, so I'll probably alternate running with the zumba/dance game.

Yes - Scotland, Ireland, England, Japan, Mexico, Dominican Republic 

Late Oct 

laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker

B's room.

I do cardio, strength, and lots of yoga. Bikram is my favorite thing to do for exercise.

Mexico for college spring break and Turks & Caicos for our wedding.

March 8th.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. What is your favorite room in your house? Living room

2. If you exercise, what kind do you do? And, do you prefer cardio or strength? I walk

3. Have you ever been out of the country? Where? Mexico and Ireland

4. When's your birthday? No need to post the year, just the date. =) June 11

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • 1. Probably the living room.....its where we spend most of our time but I love my bedroom too. DH re-did the whole bedroom just how I wanted it when I was away once and it always reminds me of how sweet he is when I look at it.

2. I prefer cardio but I will get tired of it if it is all I do and think I am not getting enough of a workout so I always through in some weights too. I may need to find a crossfit class I had never heard of it before.

3. We were supposed to go to Jamaica for my first foray out of the country last September for our anniversary. Unfortunately we had a family emergency and the trip had to be cancelled. Maybe someday  :)

4. Late April

My bedroom because I love my bed and sleep.

I'm a runner, so that. But I also love to lift and use New Rules of Lifting for Women.

Iraq, Kuwait, Germany and Ireland.

December 9th

CJ 05/29/2013

• imagemichyme123:

The nursery that is slowly but surely getting done

I usually do cardio (love the eliptical). Got into yoga for the pregnancy and I am loving it. Really helping with my back.

US (I live in Canada), Cuba, China (Hong Kong), Europe (UK, Germany, Austria, France, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands)

December 9th

We're birthday buddies. :)

CJ 05/29/2013

• imageChristyML:

- My kitchen.  DH and I just replaced a lot of our cookware and dishes (our old ones were just falling apart and we had so many mismatched flatware and silverware.  I love how everything came together so well.  And I love cooking and baking in my new cookware :D

- I prefer cardio.  It's easier to do that with the kids.  I just pop them in the jogging stroller and go.

- I was born in Spain (I'm a Navy Brat).  Since High School, I have visited England, Ireland, Czech Republic, Australia, and Canada.  We also took our Honeymoon in Rome.

- August 6.

Our Little Lady
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Avery - 8.2.07 | Asher - 5.12.10 | Audrey - 11.28.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. What is your favorite room in your house?Living room.  It's so open and we have huge windows.  2. If you exercise, what kind do you do? And, do you prefer cardio or strength?30 Day shred and running  3. Have you ever been out of the country? Where?Yes.  Poland, Germany, Ireland, Romania, Denmark, Qatar, Iraq, Russia  4. When's your birthday? No need to post the year, just the date. =) Mid April : )
    image Pregnancy Ticker

Since we're in an apartment, I've got slim pickings... I'd say the living room, because I LOVE my couch. Best purchase I've ever made.  

I have a stationary bike that I've just recently begun to use again. I prefer cardio. No need to worry too much about muscles until you can start to see them in the first place!  

Sadly no, I've led an incredibly sheltered existence. I've never even left my time zone.   

November baby! DH and I are actually two days apart.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Bedroom :-) 

Favorite is Cardio!

Born in Argentina (been there a few times) Did go to Uruguay when we were in Argentina.

Visited Aruba and Cancun! 

4. When's your birthday? Feb 15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• imageChristyML:

My bedroom. It's my main domain

Zumba, Carbio.

Mexico

October 24th

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"