January 2012 Moms

Ugh FIL....

So FIL hasnt been around a lot to see DS because he is kind of uncomfortable around newborns. That is fine by me. Today he came by because his mother was coming to see Liam. I had tried to take a nap and FIL didn't bother to lower his booming voice- whatever, I'll deal with it.

After a while we put DS down and he actually fell asleep in his crib (something we have been having trouble with) and FIL didn't bother to lower his voice again. DH shushed him and FIL asked why. We said the baby was sleeping. His response "So?". Um SO if you don't shut the eff up I will throat punch you. I mean it wouldnt be that big of a deal to just say oh, sorry. Don't disrespect me and my wishes about my baby in my house! Ugh! @$$hole! Don't mess with a new mom!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Ugh FIL....

• What an a$$! I feel your pain. I'm going to go crazy on the next visitor to come ring the doorbell six times. And while I love my mother dearly, if she doesn't knock it off with the camera flashes while LO sleeps I might just throw her phone. I might be a bit hormonal today... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sounds like you need the placard someone gave us.  It says "Baby Sleeping!  Be quiet or babysit!"
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"