Baby Showers
Options

Giraffe Themed Baby Shower

Hi, new here!

My sister-in-law is expecting her first baby come August 30th. We have quite a bit of time to plan for her shower but I wanted to browse around for ideas.

What are some good sources that you have found for decorations, DIY projects, gift ideas, etc? She is planning the nursery around a Giraffe crib set she found at Target.

Thank you!

Re: Giraffe Themed Baby Shower

• Options

I agree Etsy has tons of things!!! My mom threw my shower this past August & it safari theme (like the nursery) & she got safari diaper cakes. They are so cute I dont even want to use the diapers lol. I have all the animals but maybe they could do just the giraffes for you! My cake had animal prints on it (3 layers, 3 different prints), I think a giraffe print cake would be cute also. I also had animal print balloons, cheetah, tiger and zebra so I'm not sure if they make giraffe print but I'm sure you could google all this and see whats available since animal prints are really popular now. As far as gift ideas I have been dying to get one of those huge stuffed giraffes (link to the one I want below) I have a smaller one I picked up from Toys r us too. Also I love wall decals,there are a bunch of different giraffes on Etsy! Hope I gave a few ideas!

https://personalizedfavors.lmk-gifts.com/Store/Baby-Shower-Jungle-Mini-Diaper-Cake.html

https://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-2106-Giraffe-Plush/dp/B00009YEGL/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327718534&sr=8-1

ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh & another thing I have (which my son loves) the Cloud B Giraffe :]
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Celebrate Express has some giraffe themed baby stuff. They usually send coupons out pretty regularly too.
  • Options

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your SIL's pregnancy. When you say giraffe crib. This baby shower invite comes to mind:

So cute! And it's a 3D pop-up. Found this on Baby Cachet's website. They have the cutest baby shower invitations and more giraffe theme if you're still looking for the focal point of the party.

Have fun planning the shower. Hope this at least gave you some ideas to brainstorm.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"