North Carolina Babies

It is Monday

Everyone have a good weekend?

I am feeling chatty today :) 

I had a crazy week last week, crazy.  I am hoping this week is better!

My sweet boy :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It is Monday

• I did. Trying to get everything ready for LO. I feel like I still have so much to do.
  • I had a great weekend!  Last week showed me a lot of bad in people and was all very close to me.  It is still mind boggling, but I managed to forget about it all for the weekend.

I didn't get all the cleaning done that I wanted to, but we had a lot of fun.  On Saturday we went to the toy store and then took a nap and then went on a nature walk.  We found the most beautiful and peaceful lake so close to our house, I can't believe we have never been before.  Then we went to another toy store, lol.

Sunday we just hung out at home all day.  I am usually not good at staying home all day and have to get out at some point, but it was a pretty great day and I actually enjoyed staying in :)

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My weekend was pretty good too!  Nic and I have been by ourselves for the week and the weekend was nice to catch up on sleep and just hanging out.  We went to the playground a few times, grabbed dinner out, cleaned and napped.  My mom got in from out of town yesterday.  We are very happy to have her visiting this week.  This week should go by smoothly and quickly.  Can't wait unitl friday for DH to get back from a business trip.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"