Two Under 2

Entering the world of 2u2

Hi everyone! I have a feeling I'm going to be asking some questions down the road so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I have a son who was born January 2011 and I'm expecting a second due Oct. 3 so we're just barely squeaking in with 2 under 2, but I'm already overwhelmed by things!

Excited to get to know you ladies.

Re: Entering the world of 2u2

• Hello!

I'm just starting in here too, just found out we are having number two.  DD will be one in March and our second should be here sometime in October.  Nice to meet you!

• Congrats!! I've always said that the thought of 2 under 2 is much scarier than the reality of 2 under 2. At least that was true in my case. This board is very helpful and has tons of info for this crazy journey!
  • Loading the player...
  • As this poster said, the thought is much scarier than the reality!!  Whew!!  I am 2 months into 2 under 2, my girls are 21 months apart.  I spent much of my pregnancy feeling anxious as well as guilt over my daughter losing me.  I wish I had the foresight to know it'd all be OK!  Although there are hairy moments, all in all, I love every second of it!!  My older daughter ADORES her baby sister and it melts my heart to see her interact with her.  With that being said, of course it can depend on the child.  My older daughter is a happy go lucky super easy child and was an awesome baby with the exception of sleeping.  Terrible sleeper and napper!!  I'm glad she came first because my younger daughter is already doing better than she did!!  Plus the second time around things are easier because you've done it once before.  Everything so far has been so much smoother because there is no wondering what to do or if you're doing it right.  You have a calm and confidence that I believe the baby feels.  I'm sure there will be bumpy parts ahead especially once the baby is awake more but overall I am so happy that I have 2 under 2!!  In your moments doubt, just say to yourself, other people do it so I can, it's so true!!  Good luck and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"