Phoenix Babies
Options

Where are all the posters!

Hmm....I'm fairly new posting and all, but this board doesn't seem to get a lost of posts, but man the posts get a ton of "views" Are we all just lurkers LOL!

So I dare ya, come, come out wherever you are! Smile

image image image image image image

Re: Where are all the posters!

• Options
    i'm here! this area has always been pretty dead though. i just pop in every few days. seems like it's been picking up lately though...hopefully it will stay that way!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Hi there!  I try to check every couple of days too, although I fill most of my time on the TTGP board. :)
    Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

haha - good call!!!  i'm here too :)

Xoxo!!
  • Options

b15chik for providing the answers to most of my questions. 

• Options

imageb15chik:
    i'm here! this area has always been pretty dead though. i just pop in every few days. seems like it's been picking up lately though...hopefully it will stay that way!

This exactly.  I'd love to see it become more active!  I spend most of my time on the SAHM board which is really active and usually drama-free!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    image2ktBride:

imageb15chik:

This exactly.  I'd love to see it become more active!  I spend most of my time on the SAHM board which is really active and usually drama-free!

i used to be over there all the time and i haven't been in forever. i just have a hard time keeping up with everything now, lol. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm here! I spend most my time on December board and our Facebook group.  I'd love to connect locally though.  In trying a mom group at Scottsdale healthcare this week and starting a baby splash class.  Would love to hear what other moms do during the day with baby.  
    pregnancy Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"