Babies on the Brain

xp: prays please? and update.

I haven't posted in a while. We have been on hiatus from the the bump. However, I am posting this to help others. We have MFI- unexplained. Until thursday!

My husband is in ICU in West Suffolk hospital in England. He was doing reserve duty when an episode of Shortness of breath came on. He went to the hospital. He is now - 4 days and 1 code blue later- dx'd with Hemochromatosis. He has had it since birth. He is now in COngestive heart failure, has a cardiac arrythmia and is critically ill. Basically his body does not eliminate IRON. It is deposited in the organs specifically the Liver, heart and pitutary (hence the IF) and joints.

I am with him in England..terrified of our future. Not knowing the length I will be away from the states. Terrified for the loss of my husband (this would be the second time as I was widowed once before)..

Please pray for us and know that this is another possible dx for infertilty. Treatment and cure is easy if it is caught before my husband caught his.

all my love.

Baze2

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!

Re: xp: prays please? and update.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"