Georgia Babies

Anyone been to Kangazoom?

I saw this place in Alpharetta on Windward behind the Cracker Barrell.  Anyone every been here?

https://kangazoomparty.com/

Re: Anyone been to Kangazoom?

• I haven't been to that one but we've gone a few times to the one near us in smynra. To be like the other bounce house places. We went to a party there once and it was nice b/c they had one whole area just for our party. The actual party part was a little weird b/c they shoved pizza and cake at everyone then ushered us out almost. The poor little bday girl didn't even get to open her gifts. It was a little weird.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We've been several times & really like it. Itsclean and I've never seen it too crowded. Not As big as catch air but thats a good thing i think. I've only been on weekday mornings(before 1p)check out half off depot for jump passes 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemmd7999:

We've been several times & really like it. Itsclean and I've never seen it too crowded. Not As big as catch air but thats a good thing i think. I've only been on weekday mornings(before 1p)check out half off depot for jump passes 

Ditto!  It's great. It's on the small side, but you can keep an eye on your kids easier and it's super clean. The Alpharetta one is way better than the Smyrna one IMO.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I've heard that it's cool...and it's owned by Usher's ex-wife :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"