C-sections

1st DC vaginal, 2nd DC C/S for breech?

I had my first vaginally without issues at all.  Now this one is breech, and I know that it has plenty of time to turn plus we could try a version later.  But, anyone have great positioning with 1st DC and then the second would not budge from breech??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 1st DC vaginal, 2nd DC C/S for breech?

• my first was breech and i ended up with a c/s.  it was discovered during the surgery that i have a bicornuate shaped uterus so the baby had to room to turn around.  

have you tried a chiropractor?  i've heard they can work wonders.  look for one that has a good success rate for turning babies, some have more than others.  gl! 

Mommy to Presley 5/27/09,
    p7 copy
    It's a GIRL!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I had a vaginal birth with our oldest and a c-section with the twins due to Baby A being breech. Baby B actually flipped to head down by delivery but both had to be head down for me to be able to attempt a vaginal birth.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageals33:

my first was breech and i ended up with a c/s.  it was discovered during the surgery that i have a bicornuate shaped uterus so the baby had to room to turn around.  

have you tried a chiropractor?  i've heard they can work wonders.  look for one that has a good success rate for turning babies, some have more than others.  gl! 

I had the same situation for my LO!  Breech baby with a bicornuate uterus (suspected in pregnancy, confirmed during delivery).

I know my OB felt that under normal circumstances, my LO would have a strong possibility of turning on her own towards the end.  I think the chiropractor route is a great idea, as long as you have no suspected uterine abnormalities.  Also, check out spinningbabies.com for some exercises to try!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"