Austin Babies

Just filed our taxes

Glad to be done with it and glad that we are getting a refund!

Re: Just filed our taxes

• I did too! And I didn't have to make too much more of a contribution to my HSA in order to break even.  I did get a refund from the state of NY which was nice!
    Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • We're still waiting on one more form for DH and my student loan info. Hopefully a refund is in our future! We sure could use the savings boost!
    We have so much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it.
    My Bio (wedding pics added 7/6)
    My 101
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • you all are bunch of over achievers :)

I have no idea if all our forms are even here and since we just got one in the mail yesterday, I suspect not. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLeigha12:
    We're still waiting on one more form for DH and my student loan info. Hopefully a refund is in our future! We sure could use the savings boost!
    You can get most of the forms you need online now a days. I know the form from the house and my student loans hasn't made it here but both were online. Should be getting our refund back any day now. 
  • Uggggggh. I haven't filed, but I started and it looks like we will owe 3k+ AGAIN.
  • uhm, i have no clue what all forms we get.

we wait until March and figure everything should be here by then and go :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageNessia:
    imageLeigha12:
    We're still waiting on one more form for DH and my student loan info. Hopefully a refund is in our future! We sure could use the savings boost!
    You can get most of the forms you need online now a days. I know the form from the house and my student loans hasn't made it here but both were online. Should be getting our refund back any day now. 

You were right. I found my student loan one online, but we still have to wait for one more for DH. He's self-employed, so he has quite a few to wait around on. AISD is always the last to send out their stuff.

We have so much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it.
    My Bio (wedding pics added 7/6)
    My 101
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"