Cloth Diapering
Options

De-lurking for poop

Hi ladies! I read a lot but have never felt the need to ask any questions, until now. DD has just started DC and her DCP is graciously accommodating CDs for the first time, which is awesome. DD just started solids and is having crazy poops--the kind that are scaring my DCP and I'm concerned she'll say no altogether to continuing CDs! I told her for now, to put them in a plastic baggie and I'll deal with getting the poop off. At what point does it become "ploppable"? After they are almost entirely weaned? TIA ladies!
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: De-lurking for poop

• Options
    DD's didn't become consistently ploppable until she stopped formula at a year.  It might be different for each baby though, I'm not sure.
  • Options
    we only have ploppables about half the time here and DS is 13 months
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Letting the nasty poop dry out a bit (like sit in the bag for the rest of the day) should help you plop it out, so tell her she's actually benefiting you by just sticking it in the bag ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Why does she care about the poop?  I would NEVER dream of telling a dcp to do anything with poop.  You can spray that off when you get home.  Our dcp rolls up the diaper and puts it in an individual wet bag (required by out dcp).  Easy for them and fine for us. 
    Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    Thanks everyone! It sounds like it might be awhile before I can plop routinely. My sigma sprayer is on its way and it can't get here fast enough! I'm not sure why the DCP cares so much...she made a comment like "I'm not sure I'll have time to deal with this" so I'm trying to remove as much fear about this whole thing as possible. One of the big reasons I chose her was because she agreed to CD. So I just keep telling her not to bother with anything, just shove it in the wetbag and be done with it.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"