Babies on the Brain

Kardashians

I've never seen their show, but nothing else is on. 

The sister with the kid doesn't sleep with the baby's dad?  They said they just don't sleep well together? 

This is weird. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kardashians

• This is weird to me, too.  However, I dated a guy in college and his parents slept in separate beds, in separate rooms, drove separate cars when they went to the same place, etc.  So it's not so bad in comparison.
    Our Little Lady
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Avery - 8.2.07 | Asher - 5.12.10 | Audrey - 11.28.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I would be so sad if I couldn't sleep in the same bed with my DH. I have only seen one episode of that show and for the same reason and I think I remember they sleep in separate beds because she lets their kids sleep in the bed and they don't all fit or don't sleep well together or something....

I can't imagine letting my child sleep in the bed if it meant DH went elsewhere. Idk, I think that show is all for drama and whatever so who knows what's even real. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH works nights and I work days, and we don't have a single day off together, so we only sleep together one night a week. I usually end up kicking him to the couch that night an hour or two after bedtime because I'm not used to sleeping with him.

It really, really sucks and is the main reason DH is looking for a day job. 

First comes Love Nov 11,  2003, Then Marriage: Aug. 23, 2006. Baby??? TTC since May 2010. Started seeking additional medical intervention (again) Summer 2013, finally appointment is booked!
    Formerly buttercupaug 06 - and I was almost silver :(
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME!
    Aug 16, 2013 - SA done - All good strong numbers
    Apr 3, 2014 - Consult with OBGYN to get my testing started.
    Mar 6, 2014 - Surprise BFP!!!! EDD Nov 9th. Consult with OBGYN changed to prenatal meet and greet!
    May 2, 2014 - NT scan perfect! Can't wait to find out what team we're on. 

June 11, 2014 - it's official, we're TEAM PINK!!!
    Welcome Piper Laine!! November 10, 2014
    imageimageimage

• imageprincess101:

I can't imagine letting my child sleep in the bed if it meant DH went elsewhere. Idk, I think that show is all for drama and whatever so who knows what's even real. 

Yes 

• My BIL and his wife don't sleep together.  B/c she wants the kids (4 and 18 months) in bed with them....they've never slept in a crib or their own beds.  BIL sleeps in the guest room.  They don't have such a hot marriage, though. 
  • I am the exact opposite, I sleep SO horribly without DH!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageprincess101:

I would be so sad if I couldn't sleep in the same bed with my DH. I have only seen one episode of that show and for the same reason and I think I remember they sleep in separate beds because she lets their kids sleep in the bed and they don't all fit or don't sleep well together or something....

I agree with that in their case.  Mason is two.  However, Halle has nights where she just will.not.freaking.sleep. unless she is in our bed.  DH occasionally sleeps on the couch those nights so that we're all more comfortable. 

• Eh, DH and I haven't slept in the same room in years.  He snores SO loud - it's crazy.  He wakes me up from the next bedroom!  Before DD I slept with earplugs so we could sleep in the same room, but that doesn't work now.  Plus, having a kid made me a super light sleeper.  We have a great marriage, we both sleep great, and obviously we still find a way to make babies.  Stick out tongue
  • DH used to work out of two -  three nights a week. The first night would be terrible and I wouldn't sleep at all. Then the next two nights I would sleep great and love all the extra space. Then he would come home and the first night I wouldn't be able to sleep again because of the space issue. As far as the kardashians go, I think she doesn't really like the baby's father but wants him around just so she can have more babies and he wants to be around so he can have more fame. 
  • imageMrsbuttercup0806:

DH works nights and I work days, and we don't have a single day off together, so we only sleep together one night a week. I usually end up kicking him to the couch that night an hour or two after bedtime because I'm not used to sleeping with him.

We have the same problem. When we do sleep together, one of us is changing our usual sleep schedule and we're both adjusting to sharing the bed, covers, etc.  

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"