Philadelphia Babies
Options

IVF recommendations

First time posting here...

TTC since 1/11, both of us are 29 and we move to Cherry Hill two years ago from the city. Recommended to SJ Fertility by OB at Garden State in Cherry Hill for routine testing since we had no luck for almost a year. My bloodwork came back fine, one blocked tube with HSG but doctor was not too concerned. Hubby had 2 SAs and both low enough to be diagnosed as "severely low" 4/5 mil.

We were told this week our best option is straight to IVF. We've had good experiences thus far with our RE and staff at SJ Fertility but looking for input on where best places are for IVF in Del Valley. This is all totally new and honestly, we thought there may be some steps in between. We weren't really expecting to hear IVF as soon as we did. Many thanks from a former Philadelphian in NJ, ladies!

Re: IVF recommendations

• Options
    We went to Abington Reproduction and absolutely loved them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Abington Reproductive Medicine in Abington Memorial Hospital.
    Lauren, 29
    Married 6/27/2009
    Hadley Lynn - 10/14/2011
    Baby #2 due 2/16/2015

image        image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We also went to Abington Reproductive.  9 months of fertitiy treatments, tried clomid, femera, injectibles (Bravelle) and finally they recommended IVF.  I am diagnosed unexplained infrtility.  Our first IVF got cancelled 7 days in due to bad response, second try we did the full cycle and it was successfull.  It is a big expense so it was a big decision for us but I'm so glad we did it.  The doctors are all very good there, nurses are kind and knowledgable.
  • Options
    Christiana Care in Delaware was really great. Main Line Fertility and Penn Health Care for Women at Radnor was also good. My favorite was Dr. Pieffer at Main Line Fertility, though I'm pretty sure that Glassner has the reputation for having that magic IVF touch, if that's what you expect is your next step.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used Main Line Fertility, Pfeffer and Glassner!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Dr. Glassner is AMAZING!  His staff is very clear and straight to the point.  Understanding that going into this process is unclear in so many ways and they are your guide and basically hold your hand and reassure you on what's going on.  We did not have IVF but we were with Glassner for a few months while I was on Clomid...basically I wasn't ovulating and he helped us create our miracle baby!  Also, I think bedside manner is a MUST and he has it.  He made a stressful point in our life worth fighting for and he has a great sense of humor.  Good luck!  

Olivia Madison born July 27th, 2011 at 27w6d at 10:44pm 1lb 11oz 13 1/2 inches delivered c-section due to Severe Preeclampsia and PIH
  • Options
    I am about to start IVF#3 for baby #2 with Dr Glassner at Mainline. 
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"