January 2011 Moms
Options

bad diaper rash again

Poor Shiloh.  Her little cookie monkey looks like a babboon's ass.  I let her run around naked this morning as long as I could before I had to dress her for daycare.  Before I snagged her, she climbed into her anywhere chair and sat there with a blissful look and peed all over it. 

Re: bad diaper rash again

• Options
    AWWW to the baboon but and LMAO on the peeing in the chair!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh no! We can't have naked time around here because DH will bleach the whole house if pee or poop gets anywhere. (He bleached all her bathtoys after she pooped in the tub - that's what happens when you work at a pool and as an EMT I guess.)

Calendula works great for diaper rash.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Valley once recommended equal parts of aquaphore and milk of magnesea (sp?) for really bad diaper rash.  We use aquaphore for everything so I'm assuming it would really work! Hopefully she didn't do to much damage to her anywhere chair Big Smile
  • Options
    Oh no! Poor S!!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A lot of people say teething can cause/worsen diaper rash (other moms, so no one that is like published or anything :) so maybe it's those molars!?
  • Options
    I do think she has more teeth coming in.  She just got her two front top ones a couple weeks ago.  Prior to that she only had the two bottom front ones, so we are due for some more!
  • Options
    I hope it gets better soon! I feel so bad for them when they get rashes, ouch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"