Secondary IF
Options

Date Night

My parents have Kylie. DH and I are about to head to PF Changs and then to a movie with friends. I am so excited but already missing my little girl. This is only the 2nd time I have stayed away from her :(

Have a good night ladies! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Date Night

• Options
    She's in good hands so enjoy the night!!!!
  • Options
    That sounds like so much fun, what movie did you see?  We haven't been out without the kids for a while either.  I'm jealous you have family in the area.  My mom lived with us for 6 months, and we used to wait until the kids went to sleep on a Friday night and then slip out for the late show while they slept.  She didn't mind since she was just watching TV anyway, and it was a nice break for us.  Now it can cost us $60 in babysitting for a date, plus the movie tickets, dinner, etc... it's too pricey!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLittlekicks:
    That sounds like so much fun, what movie did you see?  We haven't been out without the kids for a while either.  I'm jealous you have family in the area.  My mom lived with us for 6 months, and we used to wait until the kids went to sleep on a Friday night and then slip out for the late show while they slept.  She didn't mind since she was just watching TV anyway, and it was a nice break for us.  Now it can cost us $60 in babysitting for a date, plus the movie tickets, dinner, etc... it's too pricey!

All of our family both sides lives around us. My parents actually live the farthest away and they are 45min. We never pay for babysitting!!!

We saw Contraband and it was awesome. Really intense 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"