Boston Babies

Prenatal Massage.....Recommendations?

Hi Ladies, 

Was looking for recommendations in the local area for a great place to get a prenatal massage?

Recommendations needed! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Prenatal Massage.....Recommendations?

• Bella Sante in Lexington is awesome!! They have the special pregnancy pillows so you can lay on your stomach (it has indentations for your boobs and belly :) Elements in West Newton is also really great - and much more reasonably priced than Bella Sante.  I've had prenatal massages with two different people at elements, both were great. You lay on your side for the massage there, but it's still comfy. They have other locations, I've heard great things about the Andover one as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The Right Touch Day Spa

North Attleboro, MA

https://www.therighttouchdayspa.com/massage.htm

enjoy!!

• Loading the player...
  • I belong to massage envy (in Dedham) and they do prenatal massages.  its a great deal $59 a month....I was going to give it up but it is such a nice treat.  The therapist I sees is amazing and specializes in prenatal massages....
  • I've been going to Isis Parenting (they have a few locations in the area). Bought a package of 4 which brings the cost down ... to treat myself more often.

Something to consider: it's not a spa-like setting like Bella Sante with all the amenities. Normally I love that :-) but in my pregnant state I've felt comfortable  going to a place with masseuses that do a lot of prenatal massage.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"