Secondary IF
Options

The biggest torture is being in the 2WW!!!

This is the worst part of going through IF treatments...the 2WW!!!!  Ughh and its only 4dpiui!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The biggest torture is being in the 2WW!!!

• Options
    I agree i have been at this for a while so you would think it would get better, even this month when they cancelled my iui and we did timed intercorse i am pretty convinced i have a big bfn comming my way, i am still nervous i have six days left..i know we can make it through and hopefully this month will be our month...
    June 2004 BFP Aug 2005 Steven James Born TTC#2 Since July 2009 TI and Clomid BFP M/C Sept 2010 (Only with me for 10 weeks in my heart forever) IUI # 4 BFP!! Due 11/5/12 Praying for my sticky babies!! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are cycle buddies! I'm 5dp iui today, too! Good luck staying sane. I've been trying really hard not to think about it, of course to no avail.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The waiting is so hard.  I'm at 9dpo this morning and I had this crazy dream that I collected urine for a whole day, then concentrated it over a bunsen burner in my high school chemistry class.  :)  The waiting is clearly messing with my mind.

I hope all of your 2ww go by quickly with positive results at the end!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"