Two Under 2
Options

Before 2u2...

I had no idea I could nurse an infant while feeding a toddler a banana... all while 1ht on theBump =)  
Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage

Re: Before 2u2...

• Options
    Haha! I had no idea I could feed my DS his bottle while picking my DD up out of her highchair all without dropping the bottle, a child or food!

I also had no idea I could carry my DD, my DS in the infant seat and 2 boxes, to go the post office and wait in line without a meltdown! That one surprised me. I'm impressed that you fit TB in there too! That's impressive!
  • Options
    Haha!  I know, making room for TB time is tough, but yours is even more impressive... I shudder at the mere thought of the p.o.
    Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Abigail (6.2010) and Evelyn (9.2011)
  • Options

That's great! :)

Mine are 14 months apart and my first was super super active when DS2 was born. I learned very quickly how to balance DS2 in one arm while he was nursing and chase DS1 around the house.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJLSmith124:

Mine are 14 months apart and my first was super super active when DS2 was born. I learned very quickly how to balance DS2 in one arm while he was nursing and chase DS1 around the house.

Ahhh.... I have fond memories of nursing DS while chasing DD around the house.  Hilarious. 

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

• Options
    imagesweetpea2003:
    imageJLSmith124:

Ahhh.... I have fond memories of nursing DS while chasing DD around the house.  Hilarious. 

I can only hope I'm as agile as you ladies!  Here's to 2under2 in 2 days! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"