Detroit Babies

Convertible Car Seat

Which convertible car seat do you have?  I didn't expect to upgrade so quickly but my son's infant car seat has to replaced since we got rearended the other day =(   

Thank You =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Convertible Car Seat

• First, I'm sorry to hear & hope you are all ok!

I have the Britax Roundabout.  It had good reviews in the Baby 411 book.  We've had both of ours since late 2008, and they are still doing great.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Britax Boulevard
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! With all the research I have been doing..I think we are probably going to go with Britax. 

=)

• Oh no! I hope you and ds did not get injured! ...Britax is one of the best around, we however opted for the Graco smart seat- After research we found in order to go into the Britax that ranked a higher class than the others- they were in the mid $400's ( basically one of the main differences between all of the models is if the side of the car seat is made of plastic or metal. The metal one above other classes was around $430 at buybuy baby.) We opted for this one https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4360517  at babies r us. Its the only convertible car seat that has a base. This thing is a beast, it weighs about 75lbs. It is STURDY, and fits nicely in our Jeep. We could not be happier with our decision. Either one will be great choice.
  • Thanks everybody!

Thank goodness DS wasn't injured and I just had some whiplash. 

We just got an amazing deal on 2 Britax convertible seats and I just found out insurance is covering the full cost of DS infant car seat.   

=) 

• wow thats great!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"