Pregnant after 35
Options

My FFFC

I am at work today and I'm not wearing a bra. I'm just wearing tight camisole under my shirt that is only sorta kinda controlling things. I just cannot put a tight band around my ribs anymore during this pregnancy. I refuse to buy a bigger bra at this point and I've maxed out my bra extenders.

Luckily my boobs aren't huge and my belly keeps them somewhat lifted but I really shouldn't be out without support. I just can't do it though, My ribs are already being assaulted from the inside by a kid that refuses to drop any. Even tanks with a built in bra are torture. 

Just one of the many ways that pregnancy makes you super classy. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My FFFC

• Options

Too funny! I never knew a belly would make a good lift for the boobs!! 

• Options
    Too funny.  My FFFC is that I have spent the past two days waiting for my glucose screening results eatiing donuts and ice cream, just in case I failed and have to cut all of that stuff from my diet!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LMBO!!
  • Options

What the heck is FFFC?

Whatever it is, you ladies are cracking me up here. LOL!

• Options
    imageYaraC:

Just one of the many ways that pregnancy makes you super classy. 

You mean it gets even better than constant burposaurus? Woohoo!

This made me LOL ... and so did Elf who's gorging on sweets "just in case" ... thanks for the Friday giggle ladies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I exprienced Cockasaurus and I liked it. At 3 am I could not stop laughing like a little school girl.

• Options

Towards the end of my pregnancy with DS, which, to be fair, was in the middle of Summer in So Cal, I'd walk around in nothing but underwear and a tank top when I was home. Bras hurt and clothes annoyed me.

And hey, if you're blessed to not have giant knockers then there's no shame in making yourself comfy.

• Options
    This is NOT making me look forward to being full term in Florida during August - and I've got big knockers too :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"