Single Parents
Options

Tia & Katie

I am begging you both to remove all pictures from your profiles. Do you know how easy it would be for your respective exes to find all this stuff and know it was you b/c of the photos? Their lawyers could use it against you, ESPECIALLY if you are exaggerating or flat out lying about how things went down. It could come back to haunt you in a very negative way. I don't know either of you IRL and how you go about living your lives is of none of my concern, but I just feel like SOMEONE should point this out to you. Notice how many other people on this particular board don't have avatars or siggy pics? Smart.

Signed,

A Law Student/ J.D. in 5/2012

__________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Tia & Katie

• Options

I agree.  Id consider changing my name if your s/o know your here too. 

Signed,

An Attorney

Also - im glad you two are finding support here and wish you both the best of luck. :-)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic baby development
    SURPRISE! Here comes #3! 
  • Options
    Thank you for your concern. I have already spoken with my attorney about the bump, Facebook, and phone records because I assume it will all be pulled up if this is to go to court (and I know we are heading that way) because everything is 100% the truth I'm not worried about him finding my posts. If anything maybe he will realize how truly concerned I am about his living situation, drugs, and this hole ordeal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just curious... but how did you know her name was Tia or Katie?
  • Options

I'm assuming she is from the July board (sorry I don't remember bump names). Tia and I used to be in a facebook group for our birth month so our real names were used there.

• Options

imageBeachBum1223:
    Just curious... but how did you know her name was Tia or Katie?

From our BMB and subsequently created FB group. I'm glad you've consulted your attorney b/c I am genuinely concerned for M. If S sees any of the stuff you've written and can prove it's less than truthful (I'm not implying it is), then he could use it against you to prove that you have a tendency to lie and rip everything you say regarding M and her care to shreds using the "once a liar, always a liar" tactic.

For all I know S is too high or dumb to even be that crafty, but I'd err on the side of caution if I were you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

A simple pm would have sufficed, and now it doesn't matter if I remove a photo or not.

I have an attorney, I've been advised to be as up front with SSTBXH as possible and I have been, I know the BMB likes to stalk me and spread b.s. as "lurkers" but I'm so over it and it can stop now.

• Options
    Fair enough Tia. I was just trying to help. Also, if you don't want people from the BMB to be able to "stalk" you, that would be even MORE of a reason to remove your pics or even make a totally new screenname.

• Options

I just would have appreciated a pm more or use my sn, not my real name, even if I were to change anything it could all trace back to this post.

I apologize for seeming b!tchy for your advice. At this point it doesn't even matter, if I came back with a new sn, I'm sure I'd be figured out. 

• Options
    imageDHYGchica3:

I just would have appreciated a pm more or use my sn, not my real name, even if I were to change anything it could all trace back to this post.

I apologize for seeming b!tchy for your advice. At this point it doesn't even matter, if I came back with a new sn, I'm sure I'd be figured out. 

psst...you do realize that your both of your children's names are prominently displayed in your siggys, right?  Kinda contradicts your concern over your real name being used.

• Options
    imagesmalerie:
    imageDHYGchica3:

psst...you do realize that your both of your children's names are prominently displayed in your siggys, right?  Kinda contradicts your concern over your real name being used.

Val, those could be changed/removed. I can't remove my name from other people's post. DUHH. I has some smarts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"