April 2011 Moms
Options

How is everyone today?

I am a tired mama. 

Genevieve has started rolling around in her sleep again and knocking into the side of her crib.  Sometimes she wakes herself up, sometimes not.  However, she wakes me up 100% of the time with her banging and whimpering. 

*sigh*

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.

Re: How is everyone today?

• Options
    I'm tired, too, but I can't even blame it on the baby.  He slept all night but I woke up about every hour.  Is it the weekend yet?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Add me to the tired list too. I have been fighting a cold for 3 weeks and we started night weaning Liam. It does not help that I wake up to every single little sound the boy makes (this must be a mom thing). This weekend is my birthday and we are going to stay at a bed and breakfast on saturday while my BF's mom watches Liam (this will be my first night away from him)! I am looking forward to a full night of sleep (hopefully)!
    photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I too am tired...but I think that comes with the baby territory.  Otherwise I'm good, we had a fun time at Little Gym today, Chloe clapped for the first time and hubby came home and had lunch with us. 
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    One more tired mama here. I told a friend yesterday that LO was finally sleeping through the night. Bad idea! He woke up 3 times last night thinking it was time to play.
      Funny Friendship Ecard: The doctor said I needed to start drinking more wine. Also, I'm calling myself 'the doctor' now.   Funny Confession Ecard: I have a constant internal battle about whether to be classy or give zero fucks.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagejenny1523:
    One more tired mama here. I told a friend yesterday that LO was finally sleeping through the night. Bad idea! He woke up 3 times last night thinking it was time to play.

Silly Carson! I love your siggy pic by the way... It is hard to believe he was ever that small! Now we have some linebacker babies 

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm sorry you ladies are all tired. Please don't hate me. Here's my update: 

Yesterday, I ran 5 miles for the first time and had the best sleep I can ever remember in my life.

Tonight we're going to a William Stafford Birthday Celebration. Stafford is no longer living, but he's an important poet, so poets all over the world have birthday parties for him each year. My friend Pam and I are featured readers, and Jared will play guitar and sing (and hopefully LOTS of college students will show up and read poems, too). And, of course, we're bringing Liam the Wonder Baby :-)

And I found out that an anthology one of my poems is in is available for pre-order on Amazon today, so I'm having an exciting day!

Jared also just texted me that he's "going laundry crazy today and folding everything, too" So, yay, all around!

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm tired too.  I shopped all day for Ashlen's birthday party (yes, I'm one of THOSE moms) and I'm zapped for energy because she is very active and has me walking briskly all over the house, all the time!
    Stephanie Hsu
  • Options
    imageCTGirl30:

Crappy.

My MIL had a heart attack this week and is currently in ICU and has not regained consciousness. DH was working out of state all this week, came home late last night, and is flying out this morning to be with his family (they live on the other side of the country). It's not looking good for her and she's probably not going to make it. So yeah. Just an all around crappy situation and very sad...

Plus it's pouring here but at least that's supposed to taper off by later this afternoon.

I'm so sorry. Thoughts and prayers are heading your way.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    We're having a decent day. I took the day off because Nora had an opthamologist appointment about a blocked tear duct. Right now, she's looking a little sleepy so I may indulge and take a nap with her.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    I've been sick all week, but today I'm starting to feel better.  So I'm counting today as a good day.
    Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"