Texas Babies
Options

Meet up

Has anyone tried any of the meetup.com mommy groups?  I want to meet some new moms because I don't really know anyone in San Antonio yet and I really need to get out of the house!  Anyone have any luck?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Meet up

• Options

I realize it's kind of late notice for you, but last week there was a similar post about meeting other mommies and four of us from the bump are getting together tonight for dinner. If you happen to be free and want to join us, send me an email at kari.l.wood at gmail.com and I'll send you the details. :)

As for meetups, I tried out one but it wasn't a good fit for me yet as an expecting FTM. Maybe after the baby is here and ready for playdates. I know others have good success though, so hopefully they'll post some recommendations for you!

• Options

Thanks for the invite.  Let me know the next time you guys hang out, I would love to come.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not sure about the meet up groups, I tried one that wasn't a good fit.  I do stroller strides which is on meet up but an exercise class where you run/walk and then use exercise bands for strength training.  It's nice when you have a little one because they are in the stroller with you.  They also do playdates and mom's nights out.     Another good activity with a little one is  baby time at one of the public libraries.
  • Options
    I havent tried it, but I would be interested!

I dont come on the SA board often - mostly stick on my monthly board, because there really isnt too much going on... but the next time you ladies are meeting up would you send me a PM? I'd love to meet other new mommies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"