Georgia Babies

Nbr: rec your tax preparer

We are looking to have someone do our taxes this year...we have some questions of how to handle Coopers income.  But we don't want it to cost an arm and a leg.  Can you guys rec anyone? Or how do you feel about h&r block?

Thanks! 

Re: Nbr: rec your tax preparer

• I like mine, and I think she only charges $150 (and my taxes are complicated since I'm a realtor)

Sally Malone, Malone & Associates:  

sarasallymalone@gmail.com

(770) 399-9555

Please tell her Alix Nadi referred you! 

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • I use Robert McGoldrick but I suspect he might be a bit more than the PP's rec because I pay more than that and mine are probably less complicated.  He's wonderful though and I've known him for a long time.  I'm sure there are some good H&R Block preparers out there but on the whole not sure that I'd use them.  You won't necessarily pay less than a from a CPA and you don't really know much about their training.  My mom worked for them for years and while she was good, I don't know that I would have wanted some of her colleagues to do my taxes.  IMHO
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We live on the southside and found ours by doing a google search. We wanted someone who was close by and worked out of their home. We met with her in person before we used her. We love her and now have friends use her. 

When you choose someone, ask them for references.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"