C-sections
Options

Anyone had a tubal after their c-section?

I know this board is mostly people still having babies but I thought I'd ask. I'm wondering how much time having my tubal is going to add to the procedure.  It seemed like they stitched me up pretty quick w/ my last 2 c-sections.  I'm hoping this doesn't delay things by much.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone had a tubal after their c-section?

• Options
    I had one after DD was born. I had a vaginal birth with DS so I don't have anything to compare it to time wise. I want to say the whole procedure(birth and tubal) took about 10-15 minutes total.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It maybe added an extra couple minutes? I had three csections and I felt like my last one, when I had my tubal, was the quickest! 
    ** Formerly bellabeck **

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers. Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a tubal with my c-section two weeks ago and it was very quick.  If I had to guess no more than 5 minutes.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I like your answers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I asked my OB how long it would add to the procedure and he said about 2-3 minutes.  After the baby came out I was so focused on watching what they were doing with her and then looking at her when they brought her back over that the time flew by!  I think I was only in the OR another 20 minutes or so after she was born, so about 30-40 minutes total for the entire procedure.  If fact I was in the recovery room with the baby latched on within one hour of her birth.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"