Georgia Babies

Is it weird

to have my 8th grade student who had a baby in September share her pregnancy symptoms/birth story with me?  Indifferent
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is it weird

• Jesus. That's not good.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh wow!
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It's not only weird, but sad.
  • Oh that is so depressing :(

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• OMG!  :(
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Oh dear, that is so sad and very weird.

Mom has a freshman at her school who just had her THIRD child. She is in 9th grade. smh. Makes me so sad for the babies having babies and the babies of the babies.  

• Weird, sad and I don't know how I would respond.  Teachers are angels!
  • Holy cow!  Poor thing!

• OMG, that is so sad!  I don't know how I would reposnd to that.  Can I just hide Caroline in a cave now?  I remember just having my first kiss in 7th grade! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagerara855:

Oh dear, that is so sad and very weird.

Mom has a freshman at her school who just had her THIRD child. She is in 9th grade. smh. Makes me so sad for the babies having babies and the babies of the babies.  

How is this even possible?  That is awful.  At least these girls are back in school and haven't dropped out.  So sad.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Before I had kids and back when I taught 8th I had a girl ask me for parenting advice when she came back from having her baby.  I was floored.
  • Wow, that's pretty shocking and really sad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me thinks I need to buy my soon to be 13 year old boy condoms. This is scary.
    Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • imageseansgirl2006:
    imagerara855:

Oh dear, that is so sad and very weird.

How is this even possible?  That is awful.  At least these girls are back in school and haven't dropped out.  So sad.

Actually our tax dollars make it possible for her to stay in school as long as she has less than a certain number of absences each year. They pick her and the kids up in the bus take them to day care, then her to school. After school the same thing. Take her to daycare to pick up the kids, then home with the kids. Daycare is paid for by the county or state I'm not sure. She just has to graduate before she is 21 and they provide the service until then. Mom said they have a good number of girls that take advantage of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"