Northern California Babies

Say Anything Post

Have something on your mind?  Random thought?  Vent?  Secret?  Here's the post for you......say anything!

Re: Say Anything Post

• This probably should have been a CW but I missed it.  

I found out big/important/exciting news about a good (I thought) friend by reading it online.  It is news that I would fully expect to hear privately by email.  I have known for almost a week and she hasn't contacted me in any way.  My feelings are totally hurt, and now I'm getting kinda mad.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i had to loosen my belt after my kfc lunch..... bomb fail
  • Loading the player...
  • DD has an ear infection. We are at kaiser waiting for my number to be called for bloodwork. She is sitting in front of a huge fish tank. All the fish are crowding in front of her and she is chattering and laughing. Lol silly girl.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I go into the office today and they changed my desk, and I don't love it at all. I can't say that though because people take it personally.
  • I am praying for rain this weekend so that my husband doesn't make me do yardwork. =(

H is getting a BBB and room for his birthday. I am wondering if I am messing with a good thing because he doesn't even TRY to climb out of his crib yet. I'm just anxious to get him adjusted so I can move his baby furniture into the new nursery and using his birthday as a great excuse. FX I don't regret this new leap.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I craving cake right now.  I will take any of these:

imageimage

image image

• I have a hard time not completely gorging myself on free food so I'm completely, ridiculously full after lunch today at work.

I really like that I work with AvaLikeLava even though I don't see her nearly enough.

• imagekfishie:

I craving cake right now.  I will take any of these:

imageimage

image image

Now I really, really want cake.

• I'm worried that when I am able to start eating dairy again I'm going to gain back all the weight I've lost.  I'm down 55 pounds from the weight I was when I delivered and I'm feeling pretty comfortable with where I'm at.  I hope that I can find some sort of balance once lots of yummy food is no longer off limits.

• DH and I decided to do one more IUI in May..That gives us three months to get serious about our eating habits and exercising.

and now I want cake.... Tongue Tied

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"