New York Babies
Options

Pediatricians in the Poughkeepsie Area?

edited July 2021 in New York Babies

Hello & Happy New Year!

I am wondering if anyone has recommendations for pediatricians in the Pougkeepsie area...? I am not from this area, all my family with little ones live in Greene County, NY which is way to far to travel for a pediatrician! 

I'd greatly appreciate any recommendations anyone has! I am due at the end of Feb and don't want to just pick any random pediatrician that takes my insurance!

Thanks!!!!

Maegen

Re: Pediatricians in the Poughkeepsie Area?

• Options
    I use children's medical group on Fulton ave. in poughkeepsie.  My husband was once a patient there and we felt it was a good choice for our daughter and we haven't had any complaints
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary image image image image image Visit The Nest! image
  • Options
    The Mt Kisco Medical Group on Rt 9 is great. You have Internal Medicine for you and dad, OB/GYN a full service lab and Radiology right on site. The pediatricians are great and the staff is wonderful
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also use Mt. Kisco Medical Group (MKMG) on Rt. 9. They were great throughout my pregnancy and the pedi's are great too. We use Dr. Cutler but have seen Dr. Parsons too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I also use Childrens Med Group. they have lots of offices and branches.

I use the one in MOdena (Ulster Co.) but for late night visits/weekends I use the POK office because they offer extra hours

• Options
    I am currently seeing my OBGYN at the Mid-Hudson Medical group in Poughkeepsie. I am researching the peddiatricians in that office and all of them are coming highly recommended. They have a website where you can read about all of their pediatricans and their backgrounds. https://www.midhudsonmedicalgroup.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/site.content/type/36603.cfm
  • Options
    I also use Mt Kisco Medical, Dr Parsons. Love him!! And I use their OBGYN dept as well. I've gone to them for years. The peds dept is small, and therefore not overbooked. I've never been in their waiting room with more than 3 or 4 people in there.
  • Options
    I also use the Children's medical Group, only the office in Hopewell. Dr. Dalwadi and Dr. Lessin are both wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"