North Carolina Babies

Restaurants in Raleigh...

I know this has been discussed several times, but I can't find them.  We have a babysitter this weekend and would like to go out to a nice dinner.  Anyone have any recommendations?

And how do I change my picture?

Re: Restaurants in Raleigh...

• Hayes Barton Cafe is one of mine and my DH's favorites and they have the best desserts!

Bella Monica for good italian food

Midtowne at North Hills

Second Empire -if you don't mind spending a little more

I have heard great things about Flemings for special occasion meals - I haven't been but apparently they keep track of everything that you order so the next time you come in they can make suggestions that they think you might enjoy, they are all about personal service.

I don't know how to post a picture so I don't know how to change one :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There is a new Orleans style restaurant downtown that we have gone to quite a few times that was excellent. The name escapes me at the moment. Sorry for spacing, bumping from phone. *** edit: the big easy ***
  • Loading the player...
  • Gravy is also delicious for Italian food - I've heard their sister restaurants are also great, just haven't had a chance to visit them myself yet :)

We loved the Pit - it's really good bbq, and other items, but is "nice" and you really do need reservations!  I highly recommend the fried pimiento cheese balls.  Yum, yum, yum.

Married - October 16, 2005
    Mama to William Nathaniel - October 7, 2006

And Natalie Frances - June 24, 2010
  • If you want a fancy date night, Second Empire is the way to go. If you want yummy food without the need to get really dressed up, I would suggest Humble Pie (tapas) of Caffe Luna (Italian. Yes, with two "f"s).

To change your pic, click on your picture in a post. On the upper left part of the page, there will be a link that says "Edit your signature."

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hayes Barton

Sitti

Tiramisu

Thaiphoon

Angus Barn

Sullivan's

Ruth's Chris

Mura

Croquette

•  Poole's Diner! The food is amazing and perfect for a date night as it is not exactly family friendly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"