Health & Exercise

Inexpensive maternity workout tops?

Where are you ladies finding these? I'm quickly outgrowing the roomier ones I have bought. I'm pretty sure that in a few weeks, they won't work at all. I take step class, so I would really like something with a built-in bra for extra support. (The girls are a-moving...)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Inexpensive maternity workout tops?

• I just got the Liz lange maternity A-line tank tops from target.  They work fine for the gym or around the house etc.
  • I just had to go buy large sports bras at target and I actually found great long tanks in great material at Charlotte Russe of all places. They are racer back come in a bunch of colors and they are only $6 so I figure even if they last me a few months they were worth the buy. 

Also marshall's always carries Nike and you could just go up a size and a lot of there tanks are long and can stretch over growing belly. :)  

PS I live in San Antonio too! I just got those tanks last weekend at La Canterra. Also you might want to look at Academy they have a lot of long workout tanks.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been wearing maternity tanks from the GAP. They are inexpensive and cute. I did find 1 maternity Reebok shirt at Motherhood, but I like the tanks better.
  • imageKWood2011:

I just had to go buy large sports bras at target and I actually found great long tanks in great material at Charlotte Russe of all places. They are racer back come in a bunch of colors and they are only $6 so I figure even if they last me a few months they were worth the buy. 

Also marshall's always carries Nike and you could just go up a size and a lot of there tanks are long and can stretch over growing belly. :)  

PS I live in San Antonio too! I just got those tanks last weekend at La Canterra. Also you might want to look at Academy they have a lot of long workout tanks.  

I'll look into that! I'm already tall (5'10") so that's what's making it harder. I think I've seen you post on the SA board, but it's pretty slow. Nice to "talk" to you. :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been struggling with this also.  I got the Reebok top from maternity.  I wish someone would start a line like this. I need more tops that are comfortable, not just baggy t-shirts!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"