Stay at Home Moms
Options

New & in need of insight...

Hi everyone, my name is Kristin and I'm not quite a stay at home mom yet... but I am a STAH-puppy-mom with two little doggies.  Money was great so I left my job to write my first novel as DH has a wonderful bartending job... however his shifts were just reduced as everyone seems to be tightening their belts... well with the little one on its way I'm starting to get crazy money anxiety and I was hopeing you may have insight on some good work from home jobs??  between running my parents shop twice a week and my two puppies I can't take on a full time office gig.  any ideas would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: New & in need of insight...

• Options
    Check out my post below "job option"
  • Options
    thanks but i'm weary of anything that requires a fee to start... good luck though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've read a lot of girls on her do something called Cha Cha. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but there are lots of ravs. Maybe someone can help you with that. Good luck.
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Options
    Take a few minutes to read through posts on this board, you will see a few options of things you can investigate further.  I have posted info about tutor.com a few times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"