North Carolina Babies

Price for Little Pros Academy

Does anyone know about how much Little Pros Academy is? They won't tell me how much it is until I go in for a tour, but I don't want to tour unless I have a ballpark on price!

If it matters, the one I'm looking at is on Hwy 55 in Cary. Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Price for Little Pros Academy

• I am pretty sure it is around $1200. I called the one near me when they opened and they gave me the rates over the phone.
  • Depends on the age--infant is probably around 1200 like dbert said but the cost goes down the older the child is.
    Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageflamencogal:
    Depends on the age--infant is probably around 1200 like dbert said but the cost goes down the older the child is.

I realized later I should have specified this is for a 2-year-old. She'll actually only do a part-time program, but full-time numbers are helpful in determining what part-time might be.

• Hey, send me an email at nestie.angelpack at gmail.

Little Pros is one of the centers I researched and we went on tours at two of their locations so I can give you the info I have.

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAngelPack:

Hey, send me an email at nestie.angelpack at gmail.

Little Pros is one of the centers I researched and we went on tours at two of their locations so I can give you the info I have.

Email sent. Thanks for your help!

• My son used to go to Little Pros.  We just pulled him out two weeks ago.  Not because we didn't like it but because either my husband or I are home with him during the week now. We were actually part-time too (which was 30 hours a week).  Part-time rate does not matter on the age group.  We did the Kidworks campus (Wakemed) and it just went up to $200/week this year.  But, they had moved to a brand new building.  I think T/TH at the other locations are about 175/week.  MWF is more though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"