South Carolina Babies
Options

Suggestions of OB GYN in Greenville area??

Any recommendations for OB GYN in Greenville area??

Re: Suggestions of OB GYN in Greenville area??

• Options
    Please let me know if you have any recommendations, as of this weekend I'm looking for one in the area also.
  • Options
    I go to Pied.mont OBGYN. It's right next to (actually connected to) Greenville Memorial.   I see Dr Moore who is wonderful.   Actually I've seen all of the Drs in the practice when I was pregnant and they are all wonderful.   They are on W Faris Dr.  455-1270
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely have a suggestion! I did a bit of research and found the Greenville OB/GYN Associates. The reviews were good, so I thought I'd give them a try. I've honestly never met doctors so caring and thoughtful. My first contact with them was due to a miscarriage I had at 5 weeks. It was my first time TTC and both my husband and I were very disappointed. Dr. Chasedunn Roark is absolutely spectacular. She was so encouraging and her nurse is also superb. I would definitely encourage you to give any of them a try, but I recommend Dr. Chasedunn specifically. They have three offices here in Greenville as well. www.greenvilleobgyn.com
    image"Lilypie">Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the recommendation! I will have to see if she is in my network! :)
  • Options

imageLIAngel:
    I go to Pied.mont OBGYN. It's right next to (actually connected to) Greenville Memorial.   I see Dr Moore who is wonderful.   Actually I've seen all of the Drs in the practice when I was pregnant and they are all wonderful.   They are on W Faris Dr.  455-1270

All of this. The doctors are all great (i mainly see Dr. Lafitte and Dr. Cook, which is funny considering they are the "older guys" ) and there is a wide mix of male/female if you have a preference. Also the lab staff, nurses ect are wonderful too.

One thing that is great about the practice for a mom looking for pregnancy is that they have a doc in the hospital 24 hrs a day so that they are always available for a laboring mom vs calling in a doc from home or whatever.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have been seeing Dr.Price at Greenville Obgyn (Simpsonville) before pregnancy and since I've gotten pregnant, I've seen Dr. Bailey because Dr. Price was booked up. I like Greenville Obgyn Greenville's main office and Simpsonville office. I didn't care for the staff at Verdae. They weren't as friendly nor as punctual as the staff in the other offices. We had to wait almost an hour before we were seen. My next visit at  the Verdae office, they told me I was at the wrong office. After driving like a bat out of Hell to the main Greenville office (with a full bladder) I found out my appointment really was at the Verdae office. The Greenville office worked me into the schedule so that I could be seen that day. From now on, I'm continuing to schedule my appointments with Dr. Price at the Simpsonville office whenever possible.
  • Options
    I'm seeing Dr. Bailey at Greenville OB/GYN at the Memorial Medical office and I absolutely love him. He's very professional and respects my wishes in regards to my natural birth plan. Greenville OB/GYN delivered my BD and has delivered several of my friends babies.
  • Options
    If you still need a suggestion, I'm a huge fan of Carolina Women's Health.  Specifically Dr. Heidtman.  They're in the network with St Francis.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If you are still looking around, I also go to Carolina Women's Health. I LOVE it there! I see Dr.Lattimore, and he is great! I just love him! I have also seen Mazzoli and Sikes as well, but Lattimore is most definitely my favorite. He is very laid back, and truly cares about his patients!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"