Blended Families

Clicky Poll: Dynamics of this board

I know I'm a newbie to the board, but I kinda want to get a feel for the dynamics...so, humor me! And I'll apolpgize if this has been done before/recently![Poll]

imageimageimage

Re: Clicky Poll: Dynamics of this board

• <-- special snowflake.

I'm bio-parent only--DS is from a previous marriage (and is with us 95% of the time) and DD is from my current marriage. DH has no kiddos other than the one with me. 

my read shelf:
    Erin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Special snowflake! SM of 2 girls and we are TTC.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • In response to  wendilea's post:

Thanks for making me smile! Smile You're not insane. Although it sounds like you definately have your hands full and you are a strong woman! My DH has 4 children from a previous marriage and then we have a LO on the way. People think I am insane all the time. We have full custody of all the kids but BM still tries to make our life a living hell...

• I have 2 DS's. There are 2 BF's. My SO and I are expecting in June. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Too late for the poll, but I am a BM to 1 from a previous relationship and my DH has 3 kids and we have 1 together....and my teenage nephew lives with us.
    DD(14),SD(13),SS(11),SS(9),DS(3)

• I am a mom who is married (as of next week) to someone without any bio-kids.  We will be trying for a couple together right away.

There is no bio-dad in the picture (and hasn't been for many years) There is no contact with the bio-dad/bio-dad's family through their own choice.

• I'm a special snowflake. I just found out I am pregnant with my(our) first. DH has a 10 year-old from a previous relationship. We are waiting until my first ultrasound to tell her about the pregnancy, but we are guessing it will be hard for her.
  • I'm SS as well. DH has two boys, so I have two stepsons with (fingers crossed) one of ours on the way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • I'm a step-parent with bio-children with DH...  Bio-child just isn't born, yet.  I was torn how to answer that :/

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."
  • Special Snowflake, I'm a BM and a SM. DH and I have 1.5 bio children. DH adopted my DS so there isn't a BF anymore.
  • Bio-parent, DH has no children other than my DS and our daughters
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"