Cincinnati Babies
Options

dayton playdate??

Hi ladies! Was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a playdate in the dayton/beavercreek area?? I'm going nuts being stuck in the house with my 10 month old and need some adult conversation!!!

Re: dayton playdate??

• Options
    I would love to! I work full time, but would love to get together in the evening or weekend! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You should check out daytonfamilynetwork.com or meetup.com both have playdates arranged all the time for moms in the Dayton area. Other options are storytimes at local libraries, boonshoft museum, and the dreaded mall play lands to meet other moms. My kids have always gotten sick from the mall play lands so we stay away from there.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would be interested too!  It would have to be in the evenings or on a weekend for me too.  I don't post here very often anymore, but I am always looking for fun social activities for my girls and for me to have more adult conversation too!  If you end up setting something up and I can also relay the info to some of the other moms who used to post here and aren't around much anymore.  :)
  • Options

The Kettering Rec Center has scheduled indoor playtimes for young children one Saturday morning a month.  We went last Saturday and had a blast.  The next one is on Feb. 11th.  They also have them during the week.  It is $2 for residents and $4 for non-res.

• Options
    Sounds wonderful!!! I'm out of town until the second week of february, so anytime after that totally works for me!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"