Military Families
Options

Ft.Bragg

Any ladies in the Ft. Bragg area? This is our first baby and I am about 7 weeks and super excited!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ft.Bragg

• Options
    We moved away about a year ago, but I had my first baby at womack, and it was great for us!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting ready to PCS to Bragg a week from Monday. I'll be 31 weeks. I was a little nervous about it at first because I've been at Fort Sill, which is a much smaller base with a much smaller/less busy hospital. Fortunately my doc here knows a number of the docs at Bragg and assured me they are wonderful and gave me a few names. I can't wait to get there!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesdasilva03:
    I'm getting ready to PCS to Bragg a week from Monday. I'll be 31 weeks. I was a little nervous about it at first because I've been at Fort Sill, which is a much smaller base with a much smaller/less busy hospital. Fortunately my doc here knows a number of the docs at Bragg and assured me they are wonderful and gave me a few names. I can't wait to get there!

Really? Who would you recommend? I haven't been assigned a Dr yet but on Feb 9th I meet with my clinic's nurse and we will discuss where and by who I will be treated by. I am just really nervous because I haven't heard great things about Womac's labor and delivery. 

• Options
    I'm a doula and we are stationed at Ft Bragg/Pope!
  • Options
    The two names I was given were Dr. Albright and Dr. Barriman. My doc also said there are a bunch of great nurse midwives there if you are having a normal, healthy pregnancy. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

The midwives at Womack are all awesome! I saw Susan McGann and she was really great. I had such a great experience at Womack!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Go midwife! I highly recommend Ruth Boone. Or see if you can participate in one of Womacks centering programs. You get a lot more pregnancy information as well as personal attention. I did that with my pregnancy and loved it!!  Womack is a great hospital to deliver at, as well. Gl with your pregnancy!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've had 3 great deliveries at womack. My 1st two drs have moved but this time I had dr estrada. LOVED her! Good luck.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was at FT Bragg too i had my set of twins there and i was not to happy with them at all. If you can go off post that is what i suggest doing. My twins were delivered 6 weeks early be C-Section and when they stitched me up and i got to go home. I got a blood infection and got real sick I had to go back to the hospital and that when they found out it was a blood infection. I'm not telling you this to scare you, Just look at you options before taking the first doctor you get. cause when your on active duty you don't get that choice. Good luck and enjoy the weather there cause its beautiful there. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"