Pregnant after 35

I never realized how many cousins I have until so many started getting pregnant.

Sorry ladies, I didn't mean to post this here, I reposted on TTC after 35.

Obviously I am lurking here :) 

TTC since 3/2010. Me 41, DH-49. After 3 years, 6 IUIs and several IVFs we have finally have our beautiful baby girl, born on 11/7/13.

Re: I never realized how many cousins I have until so many started getting pregnant.

• Hey sweetie, I think you probably meant to post this on the TTC>35 board, but hope you don't mind if I respond anyway.  I have three younger siblings, who have 4 kids, 4 kids, and 2 kids, respectively.  Several conceived, born, and in some cases celebrated their first birthday during the time I was ttc.  Don't even get me started on the younger cousins!  I know it can be so hard to watch while you're having trouble.  I sincerely hope your turn is coming soon.  ((Hugs))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageirishgirl0525:

Sorry ladies, I didn't mean to post this here, I reposted on TTC after 35.

Obviously I am lurking here :) 

You caught it just as I was posting my reply!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ELF, I appreciate the reply...That is a lot of nieces and nephews!! I can only imagine what that must have been like for you while TTC.  I am the oldest of 5 and none of my siblings have children yet. 2 are married and not TTC yet, but I know my one sister will probably start trying in the next year or so.  She's only 28 and I really hope that she doesn't have to go through this when TTC.  Obviously our mom didn't have any problem getting pregnant.

For now, it's the younger cousins that are the issue!

TTC since 3/2010. Me 41, DH-49. After 3 years, 6 IUIs and several IVFs we have finally have our beautiful baby girl, born on 11/7/13.

• I hear you!  I am the oldest of my cousins on my Dad's side.  Three have had children and two are currently pregnant.  They are 13 and 15 years younger than me respectively.  Needless to say, when I decide to tell my parents that I am pregnant, I am going to swear them to secrecy.  It just feels weird that I will be 38 when I give birth to my first bambino...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"