Health & Exercise

recs for at home pilates video

I am a runner but I need to work on some toning too. I am looking for a in home pilates video... any recs?

"Always remember there was nothing worth sharing like the love that let us share our name"

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: recs for at home pilates video

• I am a runner too and have found that Pilates has helped me recover faster from my longer runs.

I like the Crunch Pilates videos and the Winsor Pilates videos.

That being said, the videos do NOT compare to going to a studio and using the reformer.  If there is a studio in your area, I highly recommend going, even if it is just once every other week.

Baby Boy born on 1/14/13
  • imagelulamagoo:

I am a runner too and have found that Pilates has helped me recover faster from my longer runs.

I like the Crunch Pilates videos and the Winsor Pilates videos.

That being said, the videos do NOT compare to going to a studio and using the reformer.  If there is a studio in your area, I highly recommend going, even if it is just once every other week.

I agree.  I have been doing reformer Pilates for almost five years.  I did it through my whole pregnancy with DD and I am currently doing it.  I highly recommend it.  I was doing it twice a week until LA Fitness bought bally and did away with the program.  My instructor moved to another gym and can only teach once a week so for now I will be going there and supplementing with videos at home.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"