Minnesota Babies

maternity photos/newborn photos-photographer recommendations

Hey ladies,

Do you have any recommendations for someone who does great maternity/newborn photo shoots and is also affordable? I would prefer to find someone who gives you the rights to all the pictures when done with the photo shoot but not sure if that is an option?  Thanks for your help!! We are in the Stillwater/White Bear Lake are but are open to going anywhere in the Twin Cities area. 

Re: maternity photos/newborn photos-photographer recommendations

• Hello!

My good friend (the best man from our wedding) just started his own photography business. He has done a number of infant shoots recently and I think he does really good work! He has his fiance help him with baby shoots and has a 2nd photographer for bigger events (weddings, etc). 

Here is his website:

https://www.tonysouphotography.com/

He lives in Blaine, but is willing to travel with his portable studio--whatever is most convenient for the customers!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Amanda at www.amandanicholephoto.com is really good!  She will be doing ours when we get pregnant this time around, which will hopefully be soon : )
  • Loading the player...
  • Kandace from Kandy Rae Photography takes beautiful photos.
  • www.grumanphotography.com
    Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagepreg_amy:
    www.grumanphotography.com

I second this, and also Kristen Elizabeth Photography. Both take amazing photos and you can trust your baby is in good hands with them! I think affordable is a relative term and it depends on what you want to spend, but with both of these ladies you get a great product for the price.

image Samuel (Photo by Gruman Photography)

• Check Ben Colvin Photography (ben-colvin.com). He is an amazing photographer!
  • imagestephmarie:

imagepreg_amy:
    www.grumanphotography.com

I second this, and also Kristen Elizabeth Photography. Both take amazing photos and you can trust your baby is in good hands with them! I think affordable is a relative term and it depends on what you want to spend, but with both of these ladies you get a great product for the price.

This.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd suggest brooke from www.tarookephotography.com. She's incredible. Her work speaks for itself. She did my maternity and newborn pictures. She's also doing 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 1 year photos. I love her work! And I received SO many compliments on my birth announcements that she did. People were asking over and over again who did them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"