C-sections
Options

New Pain Months After

I don't know if this has to do with the c/s or not.  My abdomen has started hurting above my incision scar, more on the right side.  It's hard to the touch and hurts to lie on it.  Today it's been kinda throbbing off and on without touching it.  And I feel really tired and kinda queasy.  Surely you can't get an infection this long after a c/s can you?  Plus I don't have a fever.  I have ovarian cysts but haven't had a noticeable (painful) one in forever.  This is weird to me because after the initial recovery, while my incision was sore, my insides didn't bother me. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New Pain Months After

• Options
    It might be completely unrelated. I would call your dr and ask to be seen. Any pain that is painful to touch and you can't lie on is always something to get looked at,IMO.
  • Options
    i agree with calling the Dr because it shouldn't be painful but your nerves are reconnecting and may cause sensations down there...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was really strange.  It lasted a few days then went away.  It's not even hard anymore.  No clue what it was but I think if it happens again next month (bc it was right after AF) I will call the dr.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"