Georgia Babies
Options

Cumming/Alpharetta people

We had ds's birthday party today at Adventure Kids & Play (located on Bethelveiw Rd.). Every single one of the kids had a blast! I had to come on here and rave about it. They setup and provided all of the basics stuff (two plates per kid, two balloon bouquets, four tables, tablecloths, forks, juice box) in the two colors of your choice. They also do setup for you (or assist you) and do cleanup after your event. The kids play for an hour, come eat in the party room for 50 minutes or so and then can play as long as they want. The huge indoor sandbox was the hit of the party. Seriously...who would have though some sand and a few buckets would provide hours of entertainment. Oh...and we were able to bring all of our own food which is a huge plus to me since ds has food allergies. Anyway, just thought I'd come on here and brag about them a little.

In the interest of full disclosure, we did win this birthday party for free via a contest but we had planned to book here anyway and that has no bearing on how I feel about it (ok, I do love that it was free but it would have been totally worth every penny).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cumming/Alpharetta people

• Options

Awesome!  Haven't been here yet but want to try it soon!

• Options
    Thanks for the info! I had no idea this existed. I am thrilled though b/c it sounds like a great place to have DS's 4th birthday at this summer. I will have a 2 or 3 week old by then and will need someone to just set up and clean up for me. Do they only do parties or do they have open play too? DH and DS need somewhere to go today. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Lauren check out their webpage.  Looks like they are open today

https://www.adventurekidsfun.com/

• Options
    imagesigkapbride:

Lauren check out their webpage.  Looks like they are open today

https://www.adventurekidsfun.com/

Thank you!  

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We've been to parties here, it was fun! I tried in VAIN to get Jack to agree to have his 5th birthday party there this year, but no dice.  He could not be persuaded from Chuck E. Cheese.  He's super-excited about his party, so in the end that's all that matters I suppose, even if parents are cursing me the moment they see the invite :) 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"